We would be delighted to talk with you if you are hoping to get married in St Mary’s church.
Anyone can be married at St Mary’s church if they live within the parish boundary or regularly go to church here. People can also be married here if they have certain other qualifying connections with the church:
That one of you:
- Has at any time lived in the parish for the period of six months.
- Was baptised in the parish.
- Was prepared for Confirmation within the parish.
- Has at any time in the past attended regular church services in the parish for a period of no less than six months
That your parents, at any time after you were born:
- Have lived in the parish for a period of six months or more.
- Have attended regular church services in the parish for a period of not less than six months.
That one of your grandparents:
- Was married in the parish.
For further information please contact the Parish Administrator, Claire Murray on 07394 947819 email: email@example.com
More information about wedding ceremonies is available at www.yourchurchwedding.org